Thursday, March 8, 2012

1st throught out the time..

The joy of flight.
  The magic of flight.

    The meaning of flight.
      The endless challenge and infinite rewards of flight...
  
This is what Ahmad writes about..
........................................................................................................................

I think this is my 1st update in this year of freedom and adventures... for ALL who wish to rise above their earth-bound existences to feast on freedom and adventure that this year knows and loves and recreates so magnificently...


      Today story non than other, to remember what it was happened in this year. Noted in the dark, catch a little bit what the dreamer is living, what to acrhieve, what to pass, what we will missed.



    



Passing a day to day, my spirit sometimes at the top of cliff, but sometimes at the bottom of sea. For me, what a long journey to pass.Lucky, courage from others especially my parent, friends put me always in the right path. A pen and some paper to work everyday, i began to know about the travels of people called 'doc' that never will be easier.



As a student, if we never feel hard, there is no mean to learn. So, i put a challenge in the Jan, just to keep me notice "do i am a good student till now?". and the result always telling me the truth. Even though the result is not great than other,but it can lead me a drop of tear.




The struggles I'm facing, the chances I'm taking, sometimes might knock me down, but no I'm not breaking.I may not know it, but these are the moments that i'm gonna remember most. I've just gotta keep going, and I gonna be strong


Just keep pushing on..


No comments:

Post a Comment