Friday, December 9, 2011

       Sitting in the dark by yourself in the couple hours of the night and cry. Nobody knows what is going on with you. How could anybody doesnt realize what is happen? Everybody is resting peacefully in their bed awaiting the new day tomorrow. But for you, there is no difference in the days.









      Realize that we all get lonely. It does not mean there is anything wrong with you. We are feel to loneliness when we are making changes, especially for the better. Try to find your own path as you look for people who can share your new interests and dreams.To all my friends i feel lucky to have you all.Thanks for being my friend.








I cant promise you i can throw away you empty heart, 
but i promise you with all my strength to fill your empty heart.
It doesnt matter if you feel that you are ignored
but, promise me that you can change more better.







No comments:

Post a Comment